Help us lead our adidas Field Agents to victory.
We're on the search for the perfect teammate to help us keep our vast Field Agent team driven towards success in the field. By becoming a Regional Manager you’ll be responsible for building and leading a high performing team of roughly 10 to 15 Field Agents in your region and guaranteeing their success in the field.
As a Regional Manager, you'll be charged to help develop ongoing trainings, coordinate regional meetings and events, and manage the day-to-day operations of your regional agent program. You’ll also aid in the development of field team members to build exceptional pipeline talent.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We need someone who has put in the hard time and learned from doing some serious heavy lifting. You’ll need to be a vis merch mastermind, a teaching pro and a true brand advocate to help lead our team by example. Our Regional Managers act as coaches and camp counselors to help keep things zen in the field.
This position is all about guiding our team and helping them excel in the field. It’s fueled by a passion for competition, a love for sport and a need to get yourself in the latest and greatest; if that hits home, then we’d love to hear from you. Let us know why you should make the cut to be an integral part of our team.
- Assist with the recruitment and onboarding process to find the top influencers and personalities to best represent the adidas brand.
- Coach and train agents during their onboarding process as well as ongoing throughout their time in the field.
- Communicate clear expectations and guidelines to your teams in order to successfully achieve national and local targets.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of adidas Field Agent projects, promotions and campaign, ensuring a premium retail experience in given territory.
- Provide continuous support and expertise by providing tools, best practices and constant feedback.
- Help the team develop effective agent strategies and in-the-field executions.
- Conduct bi-annual performance reviews & developmental plans for all your agents.
- Build comprehensive reports pertaining to the progress in your region with insight to the program at a national scale.
- Be a market expert & entrepreneur: Identify and engage in local grass-roots events that are relevant for the adidas brand.
Skills you'll need
- A strong understanding of the retail landscape and in-store excellence.
- Highly effective communication and listening and skills.
- The right balance of approachable and professional management style.
- A range of smart problem solving abilities.
- High attention of detail plus the ability to view projects from an analytical mindset.
- Computer savvy and not afraid to dive into less glamorous administrative tasks.
- Strong social etiquette and knowledge of social media norms.
- Ability to work independently and remotely while still feeling like you’re right here next to the team.
- You know great vis merch. It’s more than a passion; it’s a way of life.
- You’re a teching-machine; your ability to speak knowledgably about products has proven effective in convincing people to convert to trial and purchase.
- Previous experience as an ambassador for a major brand, ideally in retail.
- Experience recruiting and managing high performing teams, with proven results.
- Driven by sport and competition (you know the scoreboard always matters.)
- You share our adidas love. It’s more than a brand to you, but a way of life.
- A keen ability to juggle agent and client needs without blinking an eye.
- As a part of the adidas Field Agent team you’ll have direct and early access to new product launchings and trainings directly from HQ.
- You’ll become a brand expert by taking part in an in-depth training with our brand experts here at HQ to make sure you’re fully equipped to hit the ground running.
- We’ll hook you up — we want you to have all the tools you’ll need to live and breathe the brand. We’ll get you the gear; you just need to rock it.
- Expect to be on the road up to 50 — 75% of the time — you’ll have the chance to explore and visit our Field Team in their markets.
- Benefits and compensation will be discussed with final candidates.