Bring the Spirit of Endless Summer to Your Community.
We’re in search of part-time, high school brand ambassadors to bring Hollister to life in your community. As a Hollister Brand Ambassador, you’ll be part of a dynamic national team of student influencers building a movement around the summer state of mind, inclusivity, friendship, effortless style and endless possibilities. We’re talking about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that will give you more than just real-life marketing experience.
As a part of our team, you’ll be the go-to Hollister brand champion in your area. You will have the freedom to create a community built from your unique voice and style. With the support of Hollister, you’ll share authentic moments from your own life that speak to the optimistic, endless summer spirit of the brand.
You’ll help create relationships and build a love for Hollister with students in your local and social communities. You’ll be the eyes and ears on the ground. Your meaningful and actionable insights will be the key to Hollister building genuine relationships.
What Kind of Person Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for free-spirited, ambitious, and inclusive teens who personify the idea of the endless summer. We want outgoing personalities with strong communication skills who are ready for adventure. They are trendsetters in style and culture, sharing these passions with those who follow them. They want to have an impact on others, to make the world we live in a better place, and they have the social knowledge to do just that. We want highly motivated students who are excited about connecting a global brand to students in an ultra-personalized and authentic way.
If you are an energetic, creative individual who is excited to share and build something together, we’d love to hear from you!
- Commit to (1) academic year in the program (September–May)
- Work approximately 10 hours per week
- Participate in our training orientation into the program at Hollister Headquarters (September, in Columbus, OH)
- Raise awareness for the Hollister brand in your area through social media, grass roots activations, events and parties
- Build relationships with key influencers in your community
- Share reports, photos, strategies and consumer insights with Hollister leadership team to make the program as impactful as possible
- Product integration, wear testing and design feedback
- Collaborate with others in your area and across the country
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Well-connected, ambitious and influential within their high school and local communities
- Currently enrolled as a high school student in one of the cities listed below
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- Active on social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Credibly involved in student-life at your school and in your community
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible hours and ability to make an impact (nights/weekends)
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and achieve goals and objectives
- Fierce attention to detail, extremely reliable and never afraid to speak up
- Must be at least 16 years of age
What's In It For You?
- The latest Hollister fashions to keep your wardrobe current
- All expense paid travel in September to training orientation at Hollister Headquarters in Columbus, OH
- The ears and trust of the Hollister leadership team
- An incredible, real-life professional experience to get a head start on your career aspirations
- The opportunity to pioneer something completely new with an incredible global brand
- This is a paid position, compensation will be discussed with final candidates
- Top performers will have an exciting opportunity to stay in the program for June–July 2018 as the official Brand Ambassadors of Hollister’s Summer events and activations