We're not currently hiring for our Spotify Agent Role, but we'd love to collect some of your story for our future spots! We'll keep your application happy and cozy, and then promise to reach out in the future when we officially start the recruitment season for this super fun opportunity! Thanks for stopping by!
Can't wait to meet you!
Turn It Up
We’re in pursuit of college students who are ready to mix it up on their campus. As an Archrival Agent, you will represent Spotify Premium on your campus. You’ll connect the Spotify brand to the culture of your community and provide unique Spotify experiences for your peers. We’re talking about a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that will let you flex your creative muscles and give you an authentic marketing experience.
In this role, you’ll combine your love of music and your creative spirit to build brand love and grow Spotify Premium’s student user base. You will act as a face of the brand, building connections for Spotify on your campus and in your social communities. You’ll brainstorm and execute locally relevant branded experiences that leave your student base with unforgettable memories. Your on-the-ground insights will inform and inspire Spotify’s marketing efforts. You’ll be the key to building real relationships and delivering authentic fun.
Is It You We're Looking For?
You’re a campus connector who dives into cultural exploration and are inspired by creating new relationships. We want motivated, creative individuals who want to learn and do it all. They are dynamic and engaging in a group setting and also work behind the scenes to build compelling content on their unique experiences. They’ve created a personalized soundtrack for every life occasion and weave their passion for music into everything they do. We’re searching for those who are inspired about shaping a new program for this dynamic music brand.
Are you ready to join the band? Apply today to be a part of a movement unlike anything else out there.
Details On The Gig
- Be a brand champion, educating on product offerings and driving Spotify subscriptions on the ground
- Create authentic brand content and share via your personal social accounts
- Develop a network of key influencers who can help to amplify the Spotify message
- Leverage local expertise to identify and craft brand partnerships and unique experiences
- Launch or support IRL brand initiatives such as activations or events on or around campus
- Share reports, photos, strategies and consumer insights with Spotify brand team to make the program as impactful as possible
- Collaborate with your network of agents across the country
Ideal Candidate Traits
- A passionate music and culture enthusiast, with a strong pulse on the local music scene
- Well-connected, ambitious and influential within your school community
- A bold spirit who seeks adventures and is open to new experiences
- Digitally savvy and active on social media platforms, especially Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter
- A compelling storyteller and social content creator
- Involved and knowledgeable on a range of campus networks
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Available to work on average 10 hours a week during the 2018-2019 school year
- Ability to work independently in a highly autonomous environment, as well as a team-player
- Strong attention to detail, extremely reliable and never afraid to speak up
What's In It For You?
- Exclusive, behind-the-scenes training and insights to the brand
- Support and guidance of the Archrival + Spotify teams
- An incredible, real-world, professional experience to get a head start on your career aspirations
- The opportunity to pioneer something completely new with an incredible global brand
- This is a paid position, compensation your mom would approve of will be discussed with finalists
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, or any other category protected by applicable law. Archrival Agents believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.